One killed, another wounded in Norfolk shooting
Norfolk, Va. – One man is dead and a second man is in critical condition after a shooting in the 4900 block of Princess Anne Road on Friday night.
Police say 21-year-old Travis Lee Bryant was standing outside with acquaintances when multiple gunshots were fired in their direction.
Bryant ran west on E. Princess Anne Road and was transported by a private vehicle to Sentara Leigh. He was then transferred to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
A man standing outside with Bryant was also wounded in the shooting and ran east along E. Princess Anne Road. He was transported by medics to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, where he remains in critical condition.
Police at this time have no suspects or motive for the shooting.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea