Virginia Beach Restaurant Week
Virginia Beach, Va. – Get a taste of fine dining at the beach, January 13 through January 20, 2013.
From Sunday, January 13 to Sunday, January 20, experience ‘culinary artistry at its finest’ during this year’s Virginia Beach Restaurant Week.
Area chefs from over 70 of Virginia Beach’s finest restaurants will be creating unique and delectable dishes for this exciting event.
Enjoy two-course prix fixe lunches for $10 and three-course prix fixe dinners for $20 and $30 throughout the week.
Taste the creativity and indulge in homemade crab bisque, slow cooked prime rib, pepper seared tuna, and unrivaled Lynnhaven oysters – not to mention, desserts such as coconut flan and warm butter tortes.
Appetizers and main dishes range from chicken and steak, to pasta, salmon, and many local deep-sea favorites.
Visit http://www.VBRestaurantWeek.com or call (757) 422-4420 for participating restaurants, menus and more information.
The 2013 Virginia Beach Restaurant Week is presented by the Virginia Beach Restaurant Association, Sysco, US Foods, Reinhart Foodservice, Hoffman Beverage, Republic National, Chesbay Distributors, The Katsias Company, Performance Foodservice Group, Spectrum Printing and Virginia Beach Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found