Update: Flames rip through Kill Devil Hills condo
According to the Dare County fire marshal, crews battled flames at the Seven C’s Condos in Kill Devil Hills.
Officials say calls came in at around 7 p.m. Thursday night. When crews arrived on the scene, they raised the fire to a 2-alarm.
They say about half a dozen fire departments responded to the fire.
The flames consumed much of the building and some parts have partially collapsed.
Right now no injuries have been reported.
Only one unit of the condo was being rented at the time but it is unknown at this time if the occupants were there when the fire started.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth