WWII veteran reunited with duffle bag after nearly 70 years
William Kay-Dahr of Indiana received his duffle bag back nearly 70 years after he lost it!
Kay-Dahr was fighting the Germans in France in November of 1944 when he was separated from the bag.
He was later captured by the Germans and forced to march across France and Germany until his POW camp was liberated in 1945.
A teenager in France found the duffle bag in his grandfather’s attic and contacted the family through a military museum.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Update: Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'