WWII veteran reunited with duffle bag after nearly 70 years
William Kay-Dahr of Indiana received his duffle bag back nearly 70 years after he lost it!
Kay-Dahr was fighting the Germans in France in November of 1944 when he was separated from the bag.
He was later captured by the Germans and forced to march across France and Germany until his POW camp was liberated in 1945.
A teenager in France found the duffle bag in his grandfather’s attic and contacted the family through a military museum.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home