WWII veteran reunited with duffle bag after nearly 70 years
William Kay-Dahr of Indiana received his duffle bag back nearly 70 years after he lost it!
Kay-Dahr was fighting the Germans in France in November of 1944 when he was separated from the bag.
He was later captured by the Germans and forced to march across France and Germany until his POW camp was liberated in 1945.
A teenager in France found the duffle bag in his grandfather’s attic and contacted the family through a military museum.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery