Two sentenced in meth bust on the Peninsula
Two of the men arrested in a meth bust, Patrick and Glenn Dubois, were sentenced this week.
Patrick will spend more than 12 years in prison and Glenn was sentenced to 16 years.
Officials say nine people were arrested in December of 2011.
They were accused of making meth at five different properties across Williamsburg and York County.
The seven other people involved in the bust have all pleaded guilty.
Four are still scheduled to be sentenced. Three others will spend between 66 and 70 months in prison.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom