Two sentenced in meth bust on the Peninsula
Two of the men arrested in a meth bust, Patrick and Glenn Dubois, were sentenced this week.
Patrick will spend more than 12 years in prison and Glenn was sentenced to 16 years.
Officials say nine people were arrested in December of 2011.
They were accused of making meth at five different properties across Williamsburg and York County.
The seven other people involved in the bust have all pleaded guilty.
Four are still scheduled to be sentenced. Three others will spend between 66 and 70 months in prison.
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Washington and Lee student killed, 9 injured in crash
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says