Service member home from Afghanistan dresses up as Spider Man to surprise his son (video)
This video will make your day. A father on leave from Afghanistan to attend the birth of his daughter decided to surprise his son by dressing up as Spider-Man.
The video was posted by his wife, who writes:
I took Noah outside to play for a minute. What he saw was Spider-Man. He loves Spider-Man. He ran right up to him and gave him a big hug. When Spider-Man took off his mask is what surprised me. It took him a minute to realize that he was looking at his Daddy! That’s when I started crying. Jason was home from Afghanistan for leave to welcome our newborn daughter Kali pronounced (Kal-ee) like California.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation