Marcus Vick sentenced to five days in jail
Marcus Vick has been sentenced to five days in jail for contempt of court, according to the Roanoke Times.
Vick will serve the time after a judge ruled he had failed to turn over specific financial documents to the plaintiff in a civil case.
The 28-year-old Vick, who lives in the Atlanta area, signed a promissory note for $40,000 in September 2008 pertaining to a civil matter. According to the plaintiff attorney in the case, Vick has not paid any of the promissory note, which is now nearing $90,000 with interest and attorney fees.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words