Marcus Vick sentenced to five days in jail
Marcus Vick has been sentenced to five days in jail for contempt of court, according to the Roanoke Times.
Vick will serve the time after a judge ruled he had failed to turn over specific financial documents to the plaintiff in a civil case.
The 28-year-old Vick, who lives in the Atlanta area, signed a promissory note for $40,000 in September 2008 pertaining to a civil matter. According to the plaintiff attorney in the case, Vick has not paid any of the promissory note, which is now nearing $90,000 with interest and attorney fees.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship