Man robs Bank of America branch in Chesapeake
Chesapeake, Va. – A man robbed the Bank of America at 4301 Indian River Road Wednesday morning.
According to police, around 10 am a black man wearing a black mask or scarf, black sweatshirt and dark gray sweatpants entered the bank and demanded money at gunpoint.
He is described as about 5’7 and 185 lbs.
Police ask anyone with information on the robbery to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP or text ‘CHESTIP’ with information to CRIMES (274637). A web tip can also be submitted at www.chesapeakecrimeline.org
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales