ESPN commentator let go after questioning RGIII’s ‘blackness’
He questioned RGIII’s blackness, and now sports commentator Rob Parker is out of a job.
Last month on an episode of ESPN’s “First Take,” Parker asked if Robert Griffin, III was a “cornball brotha.”
A few days later, he was suspended.
On Tuesday it was revealed that the sports network didn’t renew Parker’s contract.
In a statement ESPN said: “…evaluating our needs and his work, including his recent RG3 comments, we decided not to renew his deal.”
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time