All U.S. troops could be out of Afghanistan by end of next year
All U.S. Troops could be out of Afghanistan by the end of next year.
According to White House officials, the administration was considering leaving up to 15, 000 troops behind to fight insurgents and train Afghan security forces.
But now, they say the president is “open” to a scenario that involves a total pullout when NATO operations end in 2014.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel