911 Calls: Onlookers mistake dog for baby lion
Several people called 911 reporting a ‘baby lion’ on the loose in Norfolk on Tuesday.
After the Zoo checked to make sure all of their animals were secure, they realized the ‘baby lion’ was just Charles the Monarch, a Labradoodle who had a ‘lion-style’ haircut.
NewsChannel 3 obtained the 911 calls below.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach