911 Calls: Onlookers mistake dog for baby lion
Several people called 911 reporting a ‘baby lion’ on the loose in Norfolk on Tuesday.
After the Zoo checked to make sure all of their animals were secure, they realized the ‘baby lion’ was just Charles the Monarch, a Labradoodle who had a ‘lion-style’ haircut.
NewsChannel 3 obtained the 911 calls below.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Update: Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'