911 Calls: Onlookers mistake dog for baby lion
Several people called 911 reporting a ‘baby lion’ on the loose in Norfolk on Tuesday.
After the Zoo checked to make sure all of their animals were secure, they realized the ‘baby lion’ was just Charles the Monarch, a Labradoodle who had a ‘lion-style’ haircut.
NewsChannel 3 obtained the 911 calls below.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested