Bracelets will soon be used to track amusement park activity
Imagine walking around an amusement park and getting everything you want with the swipe of a wrist.
Starting this spring, Disney park-goers will be able to pay for everything with a bracelet.
The bracelets would be encoded with your credit card information and monitor your park habits – like what you buy, what you ride, and spots where you spend the most time.
Disney hopes the “My Magic Plus” program will make visits to their parks hassle free and more fun. Do you think this would add to your Disney experience, or is it just a bit too invasive?
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea