Bracelets will soon be used to track amusement park activity
Imagine walking around an amusement park and getting everything you want with the swipe of a wrist.
Starting this spring, Disney park-goers will be able to pay for everything with a bracelet.
The bracelets would be encoded with your credit card information and monitor your park habits – like what you buy, what you ride, and spots where you spend the most time.
Disney hopes the “My Magic Plus” program will make visits to their parks hassle free and more fun. Do you think this would add to your Disney experience, or is it just a bit too invasive?
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study