Bill could make getting permit to carry concealed gun harder in Virginia
A bill being introduced would eliminate some firearms safety courses that are required to get the permit, but it would require those people who apply to demonstrate they can properly handle a gun.
People wanting to get a concealed handgun permit would be required to complete a hands-on training course.
It would also limit which entities can instruct qualifying training courses.
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury