Beer for dogs?
Would you consider serving beer to your pet?
Look no further than “Dawg Grog”.
According to the website, Dawg Grog is a healthy, nutritional, liquid treat for your best friend.
It’s made with organic, low sodium vegetable broth, Boneyard Brewery spent grain, Central Oregon water, and a glucosamine supplemental powder that includes ginger, cinnamon, flax seed, and honey. The beverage comes in a 16 oz. plastic amber tinted bottle.
Dawg Grog is meant to be “served” to your dog as a treat on the side – or you may pour it over their food.
All ingredients are made in Bend, Oregon.
Pet owners may now have the chance to ‘cheers’ with their canine companions.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods