Beer for dogs?
Would you consider serving beer to your pet?
Look no further than “Dawg Grog”.
According to the website, Dawg Grog is a healthy, nutritional, liquid treat for your best friend.
It’s made with organic, low sodium vegetable broth, Boneyard Brewery spent grain, Central Oregon water, and a glucosamine supplemental powder that includes ginger, cinnamon, flax seed, and honey. The beverage comes in a 16 oz. plastic amber tinted bottle.
Dawg Grog is meant to be “served” to your dog as a treat on the side – or you may pour it over their food.
All ingredients are made in Bend, Oregon.
Pet owners may now have the chance to ‘cheers’ with their canine companions.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam