Beer for dogs?
Would you consider serving beer to your pet?
Look no further than “Dawg Grog”.
According to the website, Dawg Grog is a healthy, nutritional, liquid treat for your best friend.
It’s made with organic, low sodium vegetable broth, Boneyard Brewery spent grain, Central Oregon water, and a glucosamine supplemental powder that includes ginger, cinnamon, flax seed, and honey. The beverage comes in a 16 oz. plastic amber tinted bottle.
Dawg Grog is meant to be “served” to your dog as a treat on the side – or you may pour it over their food.
All ingredients are made in Bend, Oregon.
Pet owners may now have the chance to ‘cheers’ with their canine companions.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words