Two charged in connection to Baker Road shooting
(L-R) Quincy Lamark Pepper and Tyrek Trevon Kennedy
Virginia Beach, Va.–Police say two men have been charged in connection to a shooting that occurred on December 27th, 2012.
Tyrek Trevon Kennedy and Quincy Lamark Pepper, both 18-years-old, have been charged with aggravated assault and use of a firearm.
Police say a man was shot in the 600 block of Baker Road. The man told officers he was near a bus stop when he was shot from behind. He told them he did not see the suspect, but he saw who he believed to be the suspect run toward Lake Edward Drive.
Witnesses heard the gunshots and saw several suspects running through the parking lot.
After an investigation, police identified Kennedy and Pepper.
Both men are now being held in the Virginia Beach Correctional Center without bond.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million