Two charged in connection to Baker Road shooting
(L-R) Quincy Lamark Pepper and Tyrek Trevon Kennedy
Virginia Beach, Va.–Police say two men have been charged in connection to a shooting that occurred on December 27th, 2012.
Tyrek Trevon Kennedy and Quincy Lamark Pepper, both 18-years-old, have been charged with aggravated assault and use of a firearm.
Police say a man was shot in the 600 block of Baker Road. The man told officers he was near a bus stop when he was shot from behind. He told them he did not see the suspect, but he saw who he believed to be the suspect run toward Lake Edward Drive.
Witnesses heard the gunshots and saw several suspects running through the parking lot.
After an investigation, police identified Kennedy and Pepper.
Both men are now being held in the Virginia Beach Correctional Center without bond.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean