Time lapse video: 1,000 ton deckhouse of future USS Zumwalt lifted aboard ship
Check out this time lapse video of the 1,000 ton deckhouse of the USS Zumwalt being lifted aboard the ship’s deck at General Dynamics Bath Iron Works.
The ship’s launch and christening are planned in 2013.
Timelapse video courtesy of General Dynamics Bath Iron Works.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage