Time lapse video: 1,000 ton deckhouse of future USS Zumwalt lifted aboard ship
Check out this time lapse video of the 1,000 ton deckhouse of the USS Zumwalt being lifted aboard the ship’s deck at General Dynamics Bath Iron Works.
The ship’s launch and christening are planned in 2013.
Timelapse video courtesy of General Dynamics Bath Iron Works.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea