Time lapse video: 1,000 ton deckhouse of future USS Zumwalt lifted aboard ship
Check out this time lapse video of the 1,000 ton deckhouse of the USS Zumwalt being lifted aboard the ship’s deck at General Dynamics Bath Iron Works.
The ship’s launch and christening are planned in 2013.
Timelapse video courtesy of General Dynamics Bath Iron Works.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom