One dead, another injured in accident in James City County
According to Virginia State Police, one person has died and another was injured in an accident on Route 606, Riverview Road in James City County on January 6, 2013.
They say a white, E350 Ford van was going eastbound on Riverview Road when it ran off of the road hitting a tree.
The driver, identified as Brian Anthony Middaugh of Williamsburg, was pronounced dead at the scene.
A minor, who was also in the vehicle, was transported for injuries.
Police say speed and alcohol were not factors in the crash. They say Middaugh was not wearing his seat belt at the time.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more updates.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time