Man killed in early morning crash in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – A 24-year-old man was killed in an early morning accident in Virginia Beach.
Police say the victim and two others were in a 1997 Toyota 4-Runner going east on Bay Colony Drive at Crystal Lake Drive when the driver lost control. The vehicle overturned and rolled over several times and the victim was ejected.
The driver, Micah Bishard, was pronounced dead at the scene. The two other passengers were transported with non-life threatening injuries.
Police say speed and alcohol appear to be a factor in the crash.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean