Man killed in early morning crash in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – A 24-year-old man was killed in an early morning accident in Virginia Beach.
Police say the victim and two others were in a 1997 Toyota 4-Runner going east on Bay Colony Drive at Crystal Lake Drive when the driver lost control. The vehicle overturned and rolled over several times and the victim was ejected.
The driver, Micah Bishard, was pronounced dead at the scene. The two other passengers were transported with non-life threatening injuries.
Police say speed and alcohol appear to be a factor in the crash.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel