Yorktown little league team inspires Alfred Morris’ touchdown dance
Sure every Redskins fan celebrates when Alfred Morris follows his touchdowns up with a homerun, but for a few Yorktown little leaguers, it’s even cooler!
The team of 9 and 10 year olds met the rookie this summer when they were up in Ashburn for a tourney. Morris was staying in the same hotel. The parents watched as their little superstars became buddies with a future football phenom!
He even rode the bus with the boys to their last game that week and cheered the boys.
The team actually inspired his famous touchdown dance.
This guy they had never heard of became a success right before their eyes. He taught them they could do it, too.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen