Should Yoga be taught in schools?
A California school district is adding yoga to its curriculum – but not all parents are happy.
The school is near San Diego and will start teaching this on Monday.
Administrators say the program will also teach kids about nutrition and setting goals.
But some parents think yoga teaches religious beliefs – and are deciding to pull their kids from the program. One parent has even hired a lawyer – and is trying to make the district drop the program.
What do you think about this?
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize