Should Yoga be taught in schools?
A California school district is adding yoga to its curriculum – but not all parents are happy.
The school is near San Diego and will start teaching this on Monday.
Administrators say the program will also teach kids about nutrition and setting goals.
But some parents think yoga teaches religious beliefs – and are deciding to pull their kids from the program. One parent has even hired a lawyer – and is trying to make the district drop the program.
What do you think about this?
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time