Police: Man shot while driving vehicle on Virginia Beach Blvd.
According to Karen Parker-Chesson with the Norfolk Police Department, a man was shot while driving his vehicle on Pecan Point and Virginia Beach Blvd. at 6:54 p.m. Friday evening.
The victim pulled over and called 911. He was transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries according to Chesson.
If you have any information that could help police with this case, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found