Hampton teen charged after allegedly shooting himself
A Hampton teen is now being charged after police say he shot himself. Police say the 16-year-old accidentally shot himself in the arm.
It happened around 2 on Sunday morning on Phelps Circle near east Pembroke Avenue.
The teen was treated and released from the hospital.
He’s charged with reckless handling of a firearm.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend