Hampton teen charged after allegedly shooting himself
A Hampton teen is now being charged after police say he shot himself. Police say the 16-year-old accidentally shot himself in the arm.
It happened around 2 on Sunday morning on Phelps Circle near east Pembroke Avenue.
The teen was treated and released from the hospital.
He’s charged with reckless handling of a firearm.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found