GM issues recall due to gear shift problem
About 69, 000 new vehicles are being recalled because they could just roll away unexpectedly.
The recall impacts 2013 models made by General Motors.
Apparently, the vehicles may have been built with faulty cables with the parking lock which can cause the car to shift out of park even if the key isn’t in the ignition.
The recall impacts Chevy Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Avalanche, and Express. The Cadillac Escalade, GMC Sierra, Savana and Yukon are also being recalled.
General Motors says dealers can replace the steering column.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket