GM issues recall due to gear shift problem
About 69, 000 new vehicles are being recalled because they could just roll away unexpectedly.
The recall impacts 2013 models made by General Motors.
Apparently, the vehicles may have been built with faulty cables with the parking lock which can cause the car to shift out of park even if the key isn’t in the ignition.
The recall impacts Chevy Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Avalanche, and Express. The Cadillac Escalade, GMC Sierra, Savana and Yukon are also being recalled.
General Motors says dealers can replace the steering column.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found