Crews battle flames at Beach home
Fire crews in Virginia Beach say they put out a fire at a home in the 2200 block of Bartholomew’s Crossing on Friday evening.
They say units were on the scene at around 8:12 p.m.
Crews say the fire was reported in the fireplace/chimney.
They say the flames progressed from there.
The fire was out by 8:28 p.m.
There were no reported injuries, but there was fire damage to the first floor and smoke damage to the second.Submit Your Photo
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified