Some family members of Aurora shooting victims reject invite to theater reopening
The invite calls for an “evening of remembrance” later this month and includes a free movie.
The cousin of one victim says that’s a clear lack of respect for those who lost someone.
She says the theater is trying to boost ticket sales at their expense. But the mayor of Aurora says the event could be healing for others.
James Holmes is accused of killing 12 people and injuring more than 50 others back in July during a midnight showing of “The Dark Knight”.
What do you think of these invitations?
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’