Some family members of Aurora shooting victims reject invite to theater reopening
The invite calls for an “evening of remembrance” later this month and includes a free movie.
The cousin of one victim says that’s a clear lack of respect for those who lost someone.
She says the theater is trying to boost ticket sales at their expense. But the mayor of Aurora says the event could be healing for others.
James Holmes is accused of killing 12 people and injuring more than 50 others back in July during a midnight showing of “The Dark Knight”.
What do you think of these invitations?
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home