Some family members of Aurora shooting victims reject invite to theater reopening
The invite calls for an “evening of remembrance” later this month and includes a free movie.
The cousin of one victim says that’s a clear lack of respect for those who lost someone.
She says the theater is trying to boost ticket sales at their expense. But the mayor of Aurora says the event could be healing for others.
James Holmes is accused of killing 12 people and injuring more than 50 others back in July during a midnight showing of “The Dark Knight”.
What do you think of these invitations?
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!