Some family members of Aurora shooting victims reject invite to theater reopening
The invite calls for an “evening of remembrance” later this month and includes a free movie.
The cousin of one victim says that’s a clear lack of respect for those who lost someone.
She says the theater is trying to boost ticket sales at their expense. But the mayor of Aurora says the event could be healing for others.
James Holmes is accused of killing 12 people and injuring more than 50 others back in July during a midnight showing of “The Dark Knight”.
What do you think of these invitations?
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen