Hampton couple accused of child abuse
(L-R) Daniel Lunsford and Brittany Whalen
Daniel Lunsford, a 21-year-old Hampton man and Brittany Whalen, a 20-year-old Hampton woman, were arrested in connection with a child abuse investigation. Both are currently in custody at the Hampton City Jail.
Police say an investigation revealed that on Dec.29th, a 6-month-old Hampton juvenile, was assaulted. The baby was transported to a hospital for treatment and is in critical condition.
Lunsford was charged with one count of Felony Child Abuse and Whalen was arrested and charged with one count of Felony Child Abuse and one count of Fail to Secure Medical Attention.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars