Cowboys fan blows up Romo jersey (video)
WARNING: The video contains some “not safe for work” language.
Redskins fans still gloating over making the playoffs will like this.
A fan of the Dallas Cowboys took his fanatic ways to an extreme on New Year’s Day when he posted video of himself blowing up a Tony Romo jersey.
The fan filled a washing machine with explosives and fired a rifle at the appliance, causing the washing machine and jersey to explode.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery