Attorney General to handle towing complaints
Now there’s something else you can complain to Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli about — towing.
His office is now responsible for it.
The Virginia Board of Towing and Recovery Operations is disbanding.
It’s part of a government reorganization plan.
So the AG’s office will be handling complaints against towing companies.
You can file a complaint by calling their Consumer Protection Division at 1-800-552-9963.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified