Attorney General to handle towing complaints
Now there’s something else you can complain to Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli about — towing.
His office is now responsible for it.
The Virginia Board of Towing and Recovery Operations is disbanding.
It’s part of a government reorganization plan.
So the AG’s office will be handling complaints against towing companies.
You can file a complaint by calling their Consumer Protection Division at 1-800-552-9963.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury