7-year-old hit by car while being dropped off at Chesapeake school
Chesapeake, Va. – Police say a 7-year-old will recover after his mother accidentally ran into him while he was being dropped off at school.
Emergency crews received the call at 7:50 a.m. Thursday morning, January 3, 2013. Police say the 7-year-old was being dropped off at Camelot Elementary School by his mother, when she accidentally hit him as he got out of the car.
The child was transported to CHKD, and will recover, officials say.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave