7-year-old hit by car while being dropped off at Chesapeake school
Chesapeake, Va. – Police say a 7-year-old will recover after his mother accidentally ran into him while he was being dropped off at school.
Emergency crews received the call at 7:50 a.m. Thursday morning, January 3, 2013. Police say the 7-year-old was being dropped off at Camelot Elementary School by his mother, when she accidentally hit him as he got out of the car.
The child was transported to CHKD, and will recover, officials say.
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge