Woman falls 15 feet while giving lap dance
(Cleveland, OH) A 22-year-old woman was seriously injured after a bizarre incident inside a Cleveland strip club.
It happened at Christie’s Caberet just after 1 a.m.
According to a report from Cleveland police, a witness said he was getting a lap dance from the woman on the second floor of the club when something went terribly wrong.
The reporting officer said this of the incident: “(The witness) stated that (the dancer) grabbed the rail, as he was facing away from the balcony, and she tried to complete some sort of jump/dance move, and accidentally went head first over the rail.”
The woman reportedly fell 15 feet and suffered “major head trauma.”
She was taken to MetroHealth Medical Center, where she is said to be in critical condition.
Further details were not immediately released.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars