Portsmouth Navy Medical Center celebrates first birth in 2013
Michael Andrew Cullen was the first of four babies born at the Portsmouth Naval Medical Center in 2013.
Michael is the first child of Naval Aircrewman Mechanical Airman Mathew Cullen and his wife Jessica.
- Family furious over reports of exploitation of Disney disability treatment
- Update: 42 sticks of dynamite found in Beach storage shed
- Two-vehicle collision causes gas station fire in Hampton
- Beach-based SEAL killed in Fort Knox training accident identified
- Pilothouse audio released from USS Porter's collision with supertanker