Portsmouth Navy Medical Center celebrates first birth in 2013
Michael Andrew Cullen was the first of four babies born at the Portsmouth Naval Medical Center in 2013.
Michael is the first child of Naval Aircrewman Mechanical Airman Mathew Cullen and his wife Jessica.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen