Portsmouth Navy Medical Center celebrates first birth in 2013
Michael Andrew Cullen was the first of four babies born at the Portsmouth Naval Medical Center in 2013.
Michael is the first child of Naval Aircrewman Mechanical Airman Mathew Cullen and his wife Jessica.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel