Father shot after dispute with son in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. – One person is in custody, and another hospitalized after a shooting in Norfolk on Wednesday, January 2, 2013.
Police say it happened in the 900 block of Covenant Street. The call came in at 12:45 p.m.
According to officials, a father and son became involved in a dispute – the father was then shot. He was transported to a local hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
The son was taken into police custody.
- Family furious over reports of exploitation of Disney disability treatment
- Update: 42 sticks of dynamite found in Beach storage shed
- Two-vehicle collision causes gas station fire in Hampton
- Pilothouse audio released from USS Porter's collision with supertanker
- Beach-based SEAL killed in Fort Knox training accident identified