Father shot after dispute with son in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. – One person is in custody, and another hospitalized after a shooting in Norfolk on Wednesday, January 2, 2013.
Police say it happened in the 900 block of Covenant Street. The call came in at 12:45 p.m.
According to officials, a father and son became involved in a dispute – the father was then shot. He was transported to a local hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
The son was taken into police custody.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery