Rodanthe beach house destroyed overnight
Dare County, N.C. – A beach house on the Outer Banks was destroyed by the sea overnight.
The home is in Rodanthe at the end of Dean Avenue.
Dare County officials say the house started washing away Sunday night around 9 p.m.
No one was there at the time. Officials are still trying to figure out why the house collapsed.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam