Two people shot leaving Virginia Beach night club
Virginia Beach, Va. – According to Virginia Beach police, people leaving a club at the Oceanfront early Saturday morning witnessed a fight in the 200 block of 17th Street.
Police began to disperse the crowd, which flowed into the parking lot of the 200 block of 16th Street.
As people were trying to get to their cars, an unknown person yelled “gun!” and they heard gunshots.
One person was grazed by a bullet, treated at the scene, and released.
A second person was transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, and has since been released.
The victims never saw anyone with a gun.
There is no suspect information at this time.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for updates as they are available.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's