Taking Action Getting a Job: Store Leader
Job Number: 336682
Job Description: Store Leader
REAL FRESH, REAL FAST
We are currently looking for Store Leaders in surrounding areas. In search of mature, outgoing, and reliable individuals that are interested in joining our Royal Farms family. We offer competitive wages, health and life insurance, 401k and paid vacation as well as a comprehensive paid training program. Advancement opportunities are available.
Since 1959 we’ve been satisfying the area’s hunger for real food, served real fast. Today, our kitchens are busy ’round the clock’ cooking up tasty meals, hand-prepared right on the premises, following our own special recipes and using only quality ingredients. So whether it’s a Royal Sun Up in the morning or Royal Chicken to Go at night, you can be assured that what you get is always good to go. That’s the freshness of Royal Farms. Guaranteed.
Royal Farms is dedicated to providing convenience, value and savings to our customers.
Royal Farms mission is “to be the best!” In order to achieve our mission, it is important for our team members to work together to maintain a clean and safe store and to always serve fresh, high quality food. Our purpose is to give our customers ” the gift of time,” by assisting them in a fast, friendly, and courteous manner while visiting our store.
Manage to achieve or exceed standards in a clean and innovative environment in areas of customer satisfaction, quality and freshly prepared foods.
- Ensures all sales transactions are accurately recorded and cash handling procedures are followed
- Ensures all shift change and cash report duties have been completed accurately per established guidelines
- Ensures that proper cleaning procedures and materials are used to maintain a clean, organized and sanitary food service operation
- Ensures proper operation and maintenance of store equipment
- Monitors and ensures food service items are displayed in an appealing manner offering the freshest product available for the customer
- Ensures all products are cooked and held per H.A.C.C.P. guidelines
- Maintains any required food handlers’ certification / license as required and ensures store staff has been certified / licensed as well
- Follows prescribed gasoline strategy and ensure store is in gasoline compliance (per DOE requirements)
- Monitors gasoline competition
- Maintains a safe working and shopping environment at all times through enforcement of safety and security procedures
- Ordering store merchandise
- Professional relationship with vendors and outside companies
- Executes the company mission, corporate strategy, goals and objectives
- Performs other duties as assigned by District Leader
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Manage to achieve or exceed standards in area of employee growth and retention
- Ensures full compliance with all government regulations to include: DOL, INS, OSHA, Health Department, and EEOC regulations pertaining to store operations
- Ensures that store is adequately staffed through effectively hiring and scheduling qualified dependable personnel
- Performs personnel activities related to performance including weekly employee profiles and required evaluations
- Communicates on a timely basis the information necessary to maintain standard operations, procedures and policies, government inspections, and other “need to know” information to subordinates and superiors
- Ensures all employees are trained using the prescribed materials , tools, and processes
**Other requirements are specified on the Royal Farms Store Leader’s job description**
A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required
Must have 1 year retail management/Food Service supervisory experience or the equivalent of 1 year in-store (Royal Farms) experience
Must be willing to work holidays, nights and weekends as required by the company
Must complete Royal Farms Management Program (a fully paid training program conducted by Royal Farms Training Department)
Must have reliable transportation
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?