Man defends ‘Obama dummy’
There is a display in one Kentucky town that’s spurred a discussion about free speech versus poor taste. That’s according to a story from The Huffington Post.
The man in question says his life-size mannequin of President Obama eating a watermelon in his yard is just a joke. He says that it is his right to exercise Freedom of Speech. But, some of the man’s neighbors say, it’s also in poor taste.
Your 3 Cents: Should something like this be covered under the First Amendment?
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket