Tornado damage in North Carolina
Carteret County, N.C. - Rain and wind damaged parts of North Carolina.
Take a look at Carteret County. (video)
The National Weather Service says a tornado touched down with winds up to 90 miles per hour.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found