Retired General Norman Schwarzkopf dies at age 78
Retired General Norman Schwarzkopf died today at his home in Tampa, FL at age 78.
He gained national attention in 1991 when he led Operation Desert Storm, which liberated Kuwait after the Iraqi invasion, and gaining himself the nickname “Stormin’ Norman”.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach