Retired General Norman Schwarzkopf dies at age 78
Retired General Norman Schwarzkopf died today at his home in Tampa, FL at age 78.
He gained national attention in 1991 when he led Operation Desert Storm, which liberated Kuwait after the Iraqi invasion, and gaining himself the nickname “Stormin’ Norman”.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million