Retired General Norman Schwarzkopf dies at age 78
Retired General Norman Schwarzkopf died today at his home in Tampa, FL at age 78.
He gained national attention in 1991 when he led Operation Desert Storm, which liberated Kuwait after the Iraqi invasion, and gaining himself the nickname “Stormin’ Norman”.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's