7-year-old Hampton girl is a layaway angel
Hampton, Va. – A little girl says she was inspired by NewsChannel 3 to become a layaway angel.
Tara Turner says her 7-year-old, Brianna Turner, raised more than $100 collecting money at her church and school.
After watching NewsChannel 3, Brianna was inspired to donate the money towards a layaway at the Hampton K-mart.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery