Local family has an unusual fruitcake tradition
Williamsburg, Va. - It’s the gift that keeps on giving. You probably will not be able to tell by how it looks, but a local family has a loaf of fruit cake that’s three decades old.
In its original 1980’s plastic wrapping and orange discount sticker still in place. What started off as a cooky gift, the colorful loaf has been passed back and forth between two Williamsburg couples every Christmas for the last 30 years. Over time the gifting has become more and more creative.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach