Alcohol regulations for Marines?
The Marines are adopting a tough policy on alcohol.
Starting next month – all members of the Marines will have to take a random breathalyzer test at least twice a year. That’s according to a story from newser.com.
Those who blow higher than a .01 – which is possible after a single drink – will get referred to counseling.
Those who blow a .04 or higher will have to see a doctor to figure out if they’re fit for duty.
No other branch has these tests – and they are tougher than laws that drivers face in many states.
This comes after a study revealed that binge drinking is on the rise in the Military.
What do you think about these new alcohol regulations for Marines?
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales