Alcohol regulations for Marines?
The Marines are adopting a tough policy on alcohol.
Starting next month – all members of the Marines will have to take a random breathalyzer test at least twice a year. That’s according to a story from newser.com.
Those who blow higher than a .01 – which is possible after a single drink – will get referred to counseling.
Those who blow a .04 or higher will have to see a doctor to figure out if they’re fit for duty.
No other branch has these tests – and they are tougher than laws that drivers face in many states.
This comes after a study revealed that binge drinking is on the rise in the Military.
What do you think about these new alcohol regulations for Marines?
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship