“Beard Accessory” Shopping
Check out the “Beardski.”
It’s for those guys who always wanted to try out the ‘grizzly adams’ look – but could never manage a full-on ZZ-top beard.
It’s part insulating mask – part beard. It comes in several colors – from brown to red to grey – even ‘Santa Claus white’.
Prices start at $24.99.
Don’t want a really full beard? You can always try the ‘beard beanie’!
It’s a crocheted look created by expert craftswoman, Tara Duff.
And just like the Beardski – it also comes in lots of colors. Many are already sold out!
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time