Tony Hawk faces social media backlash after daredevil stunt with helmet-less daughter
Skateboarding legend Tony Hawk is getting a lot attention after he posted to Instagram a picture of his four-year-old daughter dangling in the air without a helmet.
Hawk owns a 5,000 square foot concrete park in his backyard where the picture was taken. He received comments ranging from quote”put a helmet on her moron” to “father of the year.”
In response to the controversy Hawk posted a second picture skating with his daughter, along with the caption: “‘One more from yesterday. For those that say I endanger my child: it’s more likely that you will fall while walking on the sidewalk than I will while skating with my daughter.”
So far the mother of four year old Kadence Clover hasn’t commented.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery