Retired Marine stands guard outside elementary school following CT shooting
A retired Marine in Tennessee is helping many worried parents feel better in the aftermath of the Connecticut elementary school shooting.
He is standing guard outside of his children’s elementary school.
Staff Sergeant Jordan Pritchard is not getting paid to guard the school. In fact, he’s not even armed.
He says it’s his duty to help his community in any way possible after the events at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
Pritchard plans to stand guard again today outside of the school in Tennessee.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen