Don’t Waste Your Money: Hyundai issues recall for 2012 Veloster model
Your sunroof may shatter while you’re driving: That’s the warning from Hyundai to folks who own the 2012 Veloster model.
The panoramic sunroof may have been weakened during assembly of the cars, making it easier for the glass panel to break.
11 people have reported problems, but only Velosters from 2012 are affected in the recall.
Hyundai says they will start notifying drivers next month.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam