Don’t Waste Your Money: Hyundai issues recall for 2012 Veloster model
Your sunroof may shatter while you’re driving: That’s the warning from Hyundai to folks who own the 2012 Veloster model.
The panoramic sunroof may have been weakened during assembly of the cars, making it easier for the glass panel to break.
11 people have reported problems, but only Velosters from 2012 are affected in the recall.
Hyundai says they will start notifying drivers next month.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call