Don’t Waste Your Money: Hyundai issues recall for 2012 Veloster model
Your sunroof may shatter while you’re driving: That’s the warning from Hyundai to folks who own the 2012 Veloster model.
The panoramic sunroof may have been weakened during assembly of the cars, making it easier for the glass panel to break.
11 people have reported problems, but only Velosters from 2012 are affected in the recall.
Hyundai says they will start notifying drivers next month.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel