Don’t Waste Your Money: Hyundai issues recall for 2012 Veloster model
Your sunroof may shatter while you’re driving: That’s the warning from Hyundai to folks who own the 2012 Veloster model.
The panoramic sunroof may have been weakened during assembly of the cars, making it easier for the glass panel to break.
11 people have reported problems, but only Velosters from 2012 are affected in the recall.
Hyundai says they will start notifying drivers next month.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested