Child treated for smoke inhalation in Virginia Beach house fire
Virginia Beach, Va. – A family is left without a home after a fire.
It happened around 5 p.m. Tuesday night on North Budding Avenue.
Four children and one adult were inside at the time, but made it out.
One child was treated for smoke inhalation.
Fire officials say there was a lot of smoke damage – so that house has been condemned.
No word yet on what started the fire.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested