Child treated for smoke inhalation in Virginia Beach house fire
Virginia Beach, Va. – A family is left without a home after a fire.
It happened around 5 p.m. Tuesday night on North Budding Avenue.
Four children and one adult were inside at the time, but made it out.
One child was treated for smoke inhalation.
Fire officials say there was a lot of smoke damage – so that house has been condemned.
No word yet on what started the fire.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’