Don’t Waste Your Money: Toyota to pay over 17 million after taking too long to issue recall
Toyota will pay more than 17 million dollars after taking too long to issue a recall.
In June, Toyota recalled two Lexus models because the gas pedal could get trapped by a loose floor mat.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said they should have issued the recall sooner.
This is the fourth fine Toyota has paid in the last two years.
Toyota has also agreed to improve its procedures for tracking and reporting complaints about defects.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach