Don’t Waste Your Money: Recall issued for Land Rovers, Durangos
The new Dodge Durangos have failed to meet federal safety standards – that’s why they’re being recalled.
The 2013 Crossovers say they can hold more people than they should.
Drivers will be notified about the problem in the new year.
Also, 2012 Land Rovers are being recalled over problems with the breaks.
The rear break caliper bolts were insufficiently tightened on LR2s and Range Rover Evoque SUVs.
The breaks could stop working because of the problem.
Land Rover also says they will notify owners in the new year.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery