Chesapeake pastor accused of sexually assaulting teen indicted
Gregory Forehand, a Chesapeake minister accused of sexually assaulting a teen, has been indicted and now there are more possible victims officials say.
Back in August, he was arrested after being accused of touching a 16-year-old boy in a Virginia Beach hotel room seven years ago.
At the time of his arrest, Forehand was a pastor at Real Life Christian Church in Chesapeake. When the elders of the church confronted him on the allegations – he confessed to taking advantage of the teen boy and resigned.
Forehand was indicted on five counts of custodial indecent liberties with three different victims.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified