Two people shot at Chesapeake Christmas party
Chesapeake, VA. – Two people were shot early Saturday morning at a Christmas party in Chesapeake.
Police say two men, a 61-year-old man and a 24-year-old man, at the Christmas party were outside standing in front of a home in the 400 block of Cobblewood Bend.
Witnesses say they then saw one unknown man chasing another onto the property where they two men were standing. One of the unknown men began shooting at the other man he was chasing, but the two standing in front of the house were shot instead.
Both the man being chased and the shooter left the scene on foot.
The two victims were taken to Sentara Norfolk General. Their injuries do not appear to be life threatening at this point.
Chesapeake police are looking for the shooter and the man he was chasing. Anyone with information on the identity of either of them are asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach