Two people shot at Chesapeake Christmas party
Chesapeake, VA. – Two people were shot early Saturday morning at a Christmas party in Chesapeake.
Police say two men, a 61-year-old man and a 24-year-old man, at the Christmas party were outside standing in front of a home in the 400 block of Cobblewood Bend.
Witnesses say they then saw one unknown man chasing another onto the property where they two men were standing. One of the unknown men began shooting at the other man he was chasing, but the two standing in front of the house were shot instead.
Both the man being chased and the shooter left the scene on foot.
The two victims were taken to Sentara Norfolk General. Their injuries do not appear to be life threatening at this point.
Chesapeake police are looking for the shooter and the man he was chasing. Anyone with information on the identity of either of them are asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’